27 Sep NEWS | AD Sound and its Artists at Panel Clubbing Heritage x ADE
On October 18 Club Heritage will reunite in the main room at Pakhuis de Zwijger, Amsterdam for an engaging conference that includes two panel discussions from 6 pm till 9 pm with renowned artists, masterminds behind booking agencies, PR specialists, innovative local promoters and driving forces behind international clubs and festivals.
The first panel “Communication, Management and Promotion in Electronic Music Aesthetics” will be moderated by Laura Callegaro (booking agent / manager at Bpitch agency).
* DJ Bone (DJ, producer, label owner)
* Nastia (DJ, producer, label owner)
* Katty Lange (co-founder / manager at Triangle Agency)
* Melissa Taylor (Tailored Communication)
* Bas Jenster (co-founder / promoter at Vault Sessions)
* Tim Dreske (DJ, founder / booking agent at Outline Am)
The second meeting “Narratives of Cooperation: Identity and Expressivity in Club Culture,” will be facilitated by Nick Hoppezak (DJ, curator / manager at Lofi).
* Steve Rachmad (DJ, producer, label owner)
* Jose Luis Posada (founder / promoter at Freedom Festival)
* Manuela De Jong-Budimilic (booking agent / manager at AD Sound)
* Johan Axander (co-founder / promoter at KHIDI / Cubeart Festival)
* Ferdgie Imambaks (co-founder / promoter at Orphic)
* Elena Natale (co-founder at HALL / unda Festival)
A meeting with the goal to strengthen authentic collaborative networks, and to enhance sustainable strategies.
Check out the full event here.