01 Mar We are hiring: logistics manager
Position: logistics manager (m/f/x)
AD is a bookings and management agency in Amsterdam which focuses on the contemporary electronic dance music (and contemporary art). We arrange bookings worldwide for approximately 15 artists. In a post-pandemic restart phase, we are looking for someone who would like to work in the world of electronic music. In this function, there is space for growth: you begin as a back office / logistics manager; there is a possibility to grow into a position of junior booker; a senior position is a goal. We are looking for a long term commitment. We choose not to ask about diplomas: everyone can react.
- Contracting and invoicing of the artist shows;
- Payment tracking;
- Flight booking process with the travel agent and artist;
- Hotel booking process in coordination with the promoters;
- Event artwork approval process;
- Artist itinerary handling;
- Guestlist handling;
- Press appointment coordination between the artists, promoters and press;
- Setup of artist tech rider templates;
- Other logistic tasks connected to artist bookings and management;
Who are you?
- You are crazy about (electronic) music;
- You are an independent worker, assertive, proactive but also a team player;
- You have a strong eye for detail and you feel responsible for your actions;
- You are dedicated, reliable, punctual and strong in organizational skills;
- You work well under time pressure;
- You are good in anticipating (and preventing) problems;
- You are ready to accept flexible working hours when necessary;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (essential);
- You are fluent in written and spoken Dutch (preferred, but not essential);
- You communicate politely and to the point;
- You are comfortable working in Microsoft Office Word and Excel environment;
- You are comfortable working on a Mac computer;
- You are experienced in the back-office booking agency environment (preferred, but not essential);
- You are experienced working with a booking agency software, ideally System One, but similar packages as Aboss and Details are also accepted (preferred, but not essential);
- You want to learn;
- You communicate a lot, without losing the overview;
- You work inclusively, in terms of deeds as well as in your mind-set.
What do we offer?
- At full-time position within the music industry in the area of logistics;
- A cozy, hard-working, family-feel boutique agency where you can earn a lot of experience in the area of logistics, bookings and management;
- You can build your profile with us as well as a world-wide network in the electronic music;
- A personal accompaniment;
- An employer who encourages you to speak out your ambitions and is eager to support you;
- A good base salary and development plan into the future.
- As soon as possible.
Interested? Email your CV and motivation letter ASAP to:
email@example.com, to attention of Manuela de Jong – Budimilic